Goodpasture Christian School is excited to announce the hiring of Jim Carter to be our new Baseball Coach and Math Teacher. Jim has been the head baseball coach for the past two seasons at Mt. Juliet High School and previously taught and coached at Jackson Christian and Davidson Academy. He and his wife Heather have two children, Cole who will be in the 6th grade and Rylee who will be in the 3rd grade.
The PTO will hold the annual GCS Uniform Consignment Sale on May 1st & 2nd in the Middle School gym. The sale will be open to any GCS family. Consinors will receive 70% of their items sold. The remaining 30% will be used for the Gilbert Drake Memorial Fund. You don't have to consign; donations are accepted.
Come and see what Goodpasture Christian School can offer your family.
Imagine a kindergarten designed to resemble an old - fashioned schoolhouse down to the ringing bell on the steeple - but is filled with state of the art technology and advanced curriculum! This describes Goodpasture's Little Red Schoolhouse!
Calling all parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends!!! The PTO will be selling mylar Valentine's balloons that will be delivered on Friday, February 14th. The cost will be $3 per balloon.
There is an area on the order form for you to include a personalized message with your balloon. We will begin taking orders Feb. 3rd, and will continue to accept orders through the morning of the 14th.